Thursday, September 6, 2012

Megan's Bucket List

1. Vampire Kisses series-by Ellen Schreiber: In 8th grade  my english teacher, a reader of Vampires, introduced me to these books when she found my fasination for vampires and mystical things. As I read the first book I knew I had to read them all. Very sadly though, I could not read on past the 3rd book for someone had checked out the 4th, so I hope to finish the rest of this series.
2. Vampire Diaries sieries-by L.J. Smith: When I could not finish the Vampire Kisses series my teacher introduced me to another sieries, The Vampire Diaries. I fell in love with these books from the start as I had with the Vampire Kiss books. Then of course I could not finish them as well for someone had checked out the 3rd book, so I hope to finish this series as well.
3. Night World-by L.J. Smith: Though I had not finished the Vampire Diaries series, my english teacher then introduced me to another vampire series, Night World. These series are by the same author as Vampire Diaries, and I fell deeply in love with this seris. Unfortunately I could not finsh this series either, and I only go to read the first book.
4. Pendragon series- by D.J. Machale: I absolutly love fiction book of vampires, werewolfs and mystical creatures. I only got to read the first book of this series and it was awesome. It was like a book of many difference, weird dreams coming together. I enjoyed this book very much and would like to read the whole series.
5. Stephen King's books: Stephen King is incredible at writing sick twisted stories that get you chilled from the start. I have only read partial novels, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption and The Body, by Stephen King. I have seen many of his moves, so to say movies based on his books. He is a terrific writer and I hope to read all of his books some say, starting with the ones I've already seen on screen.
6. Shiver and Linger(short series)-by Maggie Stiefvater: I can remember in the 8th grade when I was a vampire freak, our teacher told us of the books Shiver and Linger, a short series that we had to read. As I was definate lover of vampires, I also had a thing for werewolfs as well. Ever since my teacher told my class about these books, I've wanted to read them.
7. City of bones series-by Cassandra Clare: Since the 9th grade I have always seen these books on the libribary shelf and always wondered what they were about. Then as I got to 11th grade my English teacher, Mrs. Gillmore, suggested we should read the City of Bones series. As soon as she said it was about vampires I knew right off I wanted to read them.
8. The Hunger Games series-by Suzanne Collins: Never in a million years did I think i would ever want to read the Hunger Games, until I saw it on screen. I didn't really even know what it was about, I figured it was about people stranded on and island and ahd to survive or some thing. I never would have guessed what is REALLY was about. After I saw the movie, a very adventurous and aweosme film!, I knew I HAD to read the book.
9. Fang-by James Patterson: This is another book my 11th grade english teacher suggested to read. Of course I knew had to read it being about vampires and all. I'm also really glad it's just a single book and not a series so I don't have to worry about reading the next book. 
10. 13 Reasons Why-by Jay Asher: This book was also suggested by Mrs. Gillmore and was said to be a really really great book and that we had to read it at some time before we die. I'm interested to know why a young girl, a girl my age, so beautiful and popular would kill herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment